President of the Senate Chamber of the Czech Parliament visited MARLENKA
15. February 2017, 13.36
President of the Senate Chamber of the Parliament of the Czech Republic, Mr. Milan Štěch visited MARLENKA international s.r.o. during his official visit to the Moravian-Silesian Region. Accompanied by the owner of the company, Gevorg Avetisyan, Mr. Štěch visited the facilities and plants producing MARLENKA honey products. He was very interested in the everyday running of the company as well as in all the problems that complicate the business and in any potential steps that could facilitate a further development of the company, which is one of the significant employers and global exporters in the region.
“During my today’s visit to the Moravian-Silesian Region I was honoured to meet successful people, entrepreneurs and mayors. This region needs such people,” concluded Mr. Štěch.
Superbrands Award 2017 for MARLENKA brand
3. February 2017, 11.54
MARLENKA brand receives the prestigious Superbrands Award 2017.
The Superbrands title presented for the fifth year in the Czech Republic after its revival is only awarded to brands that pass several rounds of selection including a GfK consumer survey. In the final stage the statement of the Brand Council expert committee is decisive. The Brand Council consists of business, communication, marketing, media and marketing research professionals. In its decision, the committee reflects such attributes as familiarity, brand building, innovation, and prestige.
The 2017 Superbrands Award for MARLENKA is a signal that the brand is evolving in the right direction, both in the opinion of the customers as well as of the professional sphere.
Ride MARLENKA express trains in Slovakia!
2. January 2017, 10.49 | Special express trains named R 613 MARLENKA and R 602 MARLENKA were introduced at Bratislava Main Station on 14 December. The trains will run in both directions between Bratislava and Košice.
We do believe you will enjoy a pleasant journey and use the opportunity to taste MARLENKA products that are available on board of these trains. Bon voyage!
MARLENKA in the heart of SEOUL
16. November 2016, 08.37 | Gevorg Avetisjan and his son Nshan Avetisjan visited South Korea on a trade mission held under the auspices of Mr. Lubomír Zaorálek, Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Czech Republic.
The trade mission involved meetings with potential business partners during official B2B sessions, and the Avetisjans also visited a coffee shop in the centre of Seoul, which was opened by South Korean official MARLENKA distributor at the beginning of this year. The MARLENKA products were received very positively by the local customers and the brand has quickly gained a good reputation on the market. The demand for MARLENKA products keeps growing and we do believe that thanks to this trade mission the exports of MARLENKA products will continue to grow.
Ivana Zemanová visits MARLENKA
11. November 2016, 10.22 | As part of the official visit of the President of the Czech Republic Miloš Zeman to North Moravia, his wife, Mrs. Ivana Zemanová visited MARLENKA international s.r.o.
During her visit, the First Lady saw the production facility and the MARLENKA® visitor centre. She could also see how the special honey cakes in the MARLENKA Exclusive line are made. The owner of the company Gevorg Avetisjan had also one special surprise prepared for the First Lady – as Mrs. Zemanová is known as a passionate sports shooter she received a MARLENKA® cake made as a replica of her handgun.
Vodafone Company of the Year 2016 and Responsible Company of the Year 2016 in Moravian-Silesian Region
15. June 2016, 07:49 | The company MARLENKA has joined in the congratulations and wished Queen Elizabeth II a happy 90th birthday. As part of her birthday celebrations held at the British Embassy in Prague under the auspices of the British Ambassador, Her Excellency Jan THOMPSON, Gevorg Avetisjan presented a symbolic gift, the Queen’s crown made out of MARLENKA honey cake. The cake was ceremoniously cut by Mrs Marcela Roche, Managing Director of the British Chamber of Commerce in the Czech Republic.
The cake was a faithful replica of the Queen’s crown, weighed 13 kg and was sized 50 x 50 x 45 cm.
24. September 2015, 09:17 | On Tuesday, September 22, 2015, a significant visit – the president of the Czech Republic Mr Milos Zeman – was welcomed at MARLENKA International Ltd. The meeting took place within the framework of his visit to the Moravian-Silesian Region.
Great Taste 2015 announces new stars and MARLENKA Enterprises is a winner
6. August 2015, 10.28
The world’s most coveted blind-tasted food awards, Great Taste, has just released the Great Taste stars of 2015 and MARLENKA is amongst the producers celebrating as its Classic Honey Cake MARLENKA is now able to proudly carry the little gold and black Great Taste logo.
Judged by over 400 of the most demanding palates belonging to food critics, chefs, cooks, restaurateurs, producers and a host of food writers and journalists, Great Taste is widely acknowledged as the most respected food accreditation scheme for artisan and speciality food producers. When a product wears a Great Taste label it carries a badge of honour but more importantly, the Great Taste logo is a signpost to a wonderful tasting product – hundreds of judges have worked tirelessly to discover the very best, through hours and hours of blind-tasting a total of 10,000 different foods and drinks.
“We are delighted with this year‘s Great Taste results and that our dedication to quality has received further recognition. It is especially pleasing that our flagship Classic honey cake has been awarded and hopefully all other of our product will follow next year”, explains Vince Moucha, MARLENKA Enterprises’ Managing Director.